HR is not immune to Disengagement
The work we do as HR is centered around creating organizational structures and practices to maximize the employee’s ability to contribute. But as we navigate the organizational politics, cultural dynamics as well as the impact from current events, our personal resilience begins to transform from its original intention. We go from being driven to make the workplace better to simply trying to survive.
When we disengage from our work we are unable to be the catalyst for change that we want to be for our organizations and our employees.
Common Disengagement Events for HR Practitioners:
During the Disengagement Detox:
- Week #1: Assessing Disengagement Levels
- Week #2: The Impact of Workplace Related Anger
- Week #3: The Impact of Workplace Related Grief
- Week #4: Overcoming Work Related Doubts
- Week #5: Overcoming Work Related Fear
- Week #6: Calming Work Related Restlessness
- Week #7: Remembering Your HR Vision
- Week #8: Strengthening Your Resilience
An exclusive portal for you and your cohort to connect. The portal will house all of your Disengagement Detox materials, making it easy to access them at any time.
Next Cohort starts March 11, 2022
Subscribe below to be the first to know when enrollment opens.